We are looking for a Customer Service Associate who can assist clients to avail the services and help to maintain a high customer retention level. The Customer Service Associate will be responsible for taking incoming calls from our customer base and addressing customer needs and concerns about our services.
The successful candidate will be required to develop a comprehensive understanding of our customer service policies, product and know when issues need to be escalated to the management staff for resolution. Our clients are MNC at PAN India level and service providers are present at approx. 500 locations.
In this role, you will coordinate with our sales and marketing directors to boost our company’s market presence and increase customer engagement. To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience with Customer Relationship Systems and managements. You should also be able to identify new opportunities and proactively address customer concerns and serve their needs. You will be responsible for helping create an awesome and productive work environment for the healthy team.
Customer Service Associate responsibilities and duties
- Update the company database by inputting information from each call and keeping every
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop efficient methods for handling issues with larger
- Candidate should be comfortable to handle given task after taring with well analytical, quick
thinking and solution-oriented approach.
- Monitor the customer satisfaction levels and develop methods for increasing them Assist in creating ways for delivering excellent customer service to irate or problematic customers.
- Need to increase the base with the recurring business and cross product demonstration
- Need to build the repo with the clients and vendor to increase the business
- Daily MIS need to share with the management
- Need to generate the leads and fix meetings with the support of database & marketing
- Customer Service Associate Skills & Qualification Requirements:
- Team player and self-motivated
- 1+ year experience in a customer service role
- Proficiency with MS Office & English ( any other Indian language will be addon)
- Ability to work well in a team environment under pressure
- Strong sense of professionalism and discretion required
- Must be ready to learn new skills
- Self-motivated, dynamics and having zeal to earn & grow
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Healthcare/Life Science knowledge/degree will be add-on
Locations & vacancy
- Education (Digital Marketing)
- Digital Marketing Project
- Permanent office JOB
- Traveling : Nil (but must be open for skill development and conferences)
- Best in the industry
- Additional Perks
- Healthcare coverage
About the company
Fulcrum Services is the group of Companies run by the young professionals and leaders of their field. First stone of the Group was laid in the year 2012 as SEO surfer with Idea to give support on 360° direction. Strength behind the growth of Fulcrum is their dedicated team which works in lively and friendly working atmosphere at the heart of the country.
Companies growth strategy is the innovative projects with the proven track records, and which had achieved multiple mile stones. Fulcrum Services Group deals in the domain of Digital Marketing Projects, Digital Marketing Education/training and Healthcare. Serving at PAN India and International. Clint’s includes MNC, Indian Companies & PSU as well.
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone Number : 9755590428
|Job Category||Business Development, Marketing, Telecaller|
|Qualification||Under Graduate College Students|